Monday, April 5, 2010

Finally got my game on!

This past saturday (4/3/2010) I finally got back into the swing of things with a small skirmish between my tiny Khador force, and Ben's Trollkin force.

I forget exactly who Ben used, but I know one of them was a sizable warbeast with a small dude riding on his back with a gatlin gun. There were some other small units that had advanced deployment, plus they were sneaky hunter types with toughness.

I took the following 15 pt army:
The Butcher of Khardov
Devastator
Kodiak
Lady Aiyana and Master Holt (Thanks for the Mk II stat card from the guys at Asgard!)

Holt was dusted off rather quickly (wah!), and then after a couple of rounds my Kodiak went down. I tried taking out a number of the trollkin forces with the devastator. I successfully damaged one of his warbeasts significantly, but the hunter types completely survived the attack through their toughness (instead of dying, they were knocked down). I did manage to take out about three of them early on, but the other three caused me some grief.

Ultimately, the Butcher fell under superior firepower, thus ending the match.

I think I may re-tool, possibly dropping the Kodiak for some ranged infantry, or a Destroyer (which has a ranged AOE attack).

No comments:

Post a Comment