Saturday, July 18, 2009

Battle Report - Khador vs. Khador

I played 500 point game against a young kid at the game store on Thursday, 7/16. It appeared that he has played about as much as I have. I realized just now that I somehow left my Man-O-War Kovnik out of the fight.

My Army List:
Butcher
- Devastator
- Kodiak
Man-O-War Drakhun
Lady Aiyana & Master Holt
Man-O-War Kovnik
Widowmakers

His Army List:
Vlad
- Destroyer
- Destroyer
- Juggernaut
3 Man-O-War demolition Corps Unit

Ultimately I lost. The Butcher was taken down.

Lessons learned:
1) Make sure your entire army is fielded (doh!)
2) Use the devastator (or another jack) to throw Man-O-War Drakhun at the enemy. Man-O-War Drakhun cannot be knocked down, so he will be standing after being thrown. Use some focus to make sure you make your rolls. Also, make sure you do Drakhun's attacks before throwing him.
3) With Kodiak, the objective is to use another jack to knock down your opponenets (throwing one into another works nicely), and then close in with the kodiak and use focus to bump up the number of attacks you use. This is devastating to a jack that's knocked down.

From my previous game:
Lady A. and M. Holt: Keep them together, keep lady's invis up, close to within melee with Lady A. This gives holt all kinds of boosts to his attacks. Great for assasinating bad guys. Will flesh this out with more details later.

No comments:

Post a Comment